Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day

I just wanted to take the time to write a note to the veteran's in my family and to all my friends who have also sacrificed to serve our country.
A simple thank you cannot be enough. Yet, it is one of the few ways to actually convey a message. Restaurants today are giving away free meals. Discounts are given at department stores. In essence, we are all still trying to figure out a good way to say thank you.
As someone who comes from a military family, I can only say how proud I am of my relatives. My father, brother, uncles, aunts, friends and coworkers who have all served in the most trying of times and circumstances. I am forever grateful to those people who have had such an influence on my life in more ways than I can say.
Now, a special word for my dearest Dad and to my brother, Seth. I love you both. I am so proud of you, especially my brother who is currently serving in the United States Navy. To my Dad who was in the Air Force during Vietnam, thank you for being so amazing. You are such a light in my life and an inspiration. My family is absolutely amazing. I couldn't be more proud. Thank you Seth for your inspiring service! We love you!
Thank you to all our veteran's. Your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed. God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment