FOR EXAMPLE: (disclaimer: this is in no way a complete list of all the things I dream of during the day...)
1. I desire so badly to be on the other side of the world. AKA Egypt and see the sunset on the Nile again....
2. I want to backpack across Europe with Ryan and show him all of my favorite places...
3. I want to go on safari in Kenya and Tanzania... (Patiently waiting til July).
4. I want to go to Cambodia, Thailand and the Philippines with my dad and see where he was stationed and explore SE Asia... (Thank you Bro. Emmett for your wonderful class on the region.)
5. I want to see my family back in PA and see my brothers down in the south.
In other words, I am finding out very quickly that I married the right man as we both are always hankering for something new and exciting that usually involves extremely expensive plane flights and prolonged periods of flea bites.... But, I cannot think of anything greater than that...
So, to this I tell myself, 'Adventure is out there!" ( Yes I am a loser who channels a fictional Disney character...) And, in the mean time, buy a new international cookbook to slake your thirst for international cuisine and delight... Mmmm falafel never sounded so good.
It is always better to have mundane times in life to truly appreciate the exciting ones... I have an amazing life with my best friend and I know it just gets better and better :)
Oh and as I finish this post, prayers are indeed answered as it is now girl scout cookie season and I will soon be the proud owner of Samoas and Thin Mints... :) Carpe diem indeed!