Friday, December 2, 2011

As the semester ends....


Sooo. I am guilty of having blown off school work since I decided it was more important to read the Hunger Games series rather than finish homework to pass my last semester.... I know, I am great at prioritizing. Well, I just want to say... They are really actually pretty good! I am no book reviewer but I found them entertaining for sure! However, the only reason I started reading them was because I saw the preview for the movie that comes out in March... I have attached it above in case there are any others who were like me and needed a small push onto the bandwagon... :)
Needless to say... Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Josh and I really like the series too! We read them a a year or so ago so we're pretty excited about the movie.

    ReplyDelete