Sunday, October 9, 2011

Good news minute!!

Well.... to begin this epic blog post, I would like to share that I only have 38 more days of school left in my undergraduate college career! Woo hoo!
Now, on to the great news... Ryan and I know what we are doing after I am done!
I have been offered a job with a GIS company in Sandy, UT called CityWorks. It is a company that uses GIS to map and maintain city infrastructures worldwide. With over 450 cities using their software, it is going to be a great place to work and gain some wonderful experience. I am so excited to be part of this company and to be learning more about GIS and working with our clients. And as it so happens, CityWorks is starting its expansion into Jordan in this next year! Another door opened for us to work in the Middle East.
Ryan has also been offered to be a contracted Middle East consultant for CityWorks while he does his Master's degree at BYU in Sociology. This is going to be an amazing time for us and we are so happy that these blessings have come into our lives.
Another exciting point in our near future is the homecoming of my brother-in-law, Evan, who has been serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Nairobi, Kenya Mission that covers all of Kenya and Tanzania. I am so excited to meet him! He comes home right before Thanksgiving, so it will be a great time to spend with some of Ryan's family.

Overall, we are quite blessed in our life together. I guess it just goes to show that when you try your hardest to do what is right, miracles and open doors follow you :)

1 comment: