Thursday, September 5, 2013

One Month Old



Oh my goodness this month has been a roller coaster. 
I have never been more tired in my life. But I have also never been more happy. 
Tucker is a month old now! I know I am a little late in posting this but we have been all over the place.
My little man is my best friend. I cannot stare at him enough. We love him to pieces.
Well here are some things about our little guy at a month old:
• He weighs about 10.5 lbs
• He is over 2 ft tall
• He now loves tummy time (most of the time) 
• He loves bath time 
• He has some good nights sleeping.  But still loves to fight sleep like its his enemy.
• He loves having his feet put into a pool when he's hot.
• He is a great eater and is a total chubster.
• He smiles and coos all the time.
• He recognizes our voices and is starting to turn and look at us when we are talking.
• He has found his hands are good chew toys as well as his monkeys in his car seat.
We absolutely love this little guy. He has turned our world upside down but it is better than ever... Even when I am only getting an average of 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night. 
We love our little Osito.
                First time at the ocean 

No comments:

Post a Comment