Monday, August 19, 2013

Parenthood


Bath time is the best :)
Tucker hated bath time at first. Now he is warming up to it. He peed on us the first time in the bath. 
Tummy time is another story.
Tummy time=torture.
Tucker hates it. He screams and cries and makes me feel like I'm part of the Spanish Inquisition. But now he has learned to be sneaky. Now he either just lays there and looks at us. Or he smirks at me and then just rolls over. And when he does that, I'm proud of him and I pick him up. I'm a pushover. 
Nighttime is still a bit of an adventure. Tucker goes down so well at first. He sleeps from about 9:30 to 1:30. I feed him and he usually is back asleep around 2:15. But then 3:45 am rolls around and it's a whole different story. Tucker wakes up, eats and then decides it is time to take on the day... 
We are trying to figure out a solution for the problem but so far nothing has really worked. 
But at the end of the day, we have such an amazing son. He is happy and smiley and makes my heart melt whenever I hold him. He's my best little friend and I just adore spending my time with him. He literally will be totally perfect once he gets his sleep schedule down :)





No comments:

Post a Comment