Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Excitement for February!

February is one of my favorite months of the year. There is always so much to look forward to with Ryan and I wish that this wasn't the short month of the year. 
This year it is no different! Ryan and I will be celebrating our two year anniversary and Valentine's Day in the same week. We have a long weekend (hallelujah) for President's Day. And we should find out at the end of the month whether we are going to have a little David or a Riley! We are so excited to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Ryan and I have been thinking its a boy some days and a girl other days. We are definitely dying to find out already so we can start actually getting things other than furniture! 
Either way, I love this month and I cannot wait to see the changes that are coming to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment