Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Springtime in Provo :)

It is finally getting to be spring in Provo. The weather has been beautiful these past couple weeks and though we are getting (hopefully) our last cold spell with snow this week, it isn't too shabby. 
I am excited since I have started planting my little seedlings for bucket gardening this spring and summer. I planted basil, cilantro, squash, peppers, cantaloupe  carrots, onions and a couple others that I can't remember. So with all of those I better get at least one stinkin' plant to grow. If I don't, you will magically see some mature tomato plants appear in my backyard in May... 
We are keeping busy with work and school and church. Poor Ryan is swamped with school work. But he loves it so it isn't too terrible.
It's a super snowy Saturday here. I just want to lay on the couch and watch movies... Which is exactly what I am doing and it is idyllic. Tucker is kicking away (probably because Ryan and I had super spicy and delicious food for lunch) and Tucker loves spicy food right now. 
But, onto the most nerdy new thing in my little world... The Hobbit came out on video. Yes, I have watched it many times already and it was just as fabulous. I turn it on now whenever I am cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, etc. Basically, when I get home, I watch it. I am pretty sure that even Tucker will have it memorized when he is born. But I am 10000% okay with that :)
Let's see. We got a huge package from my parents full of baby clothes! They are absolutely adorable. I am so excited for Tucker to wear them... I love baby clothes.
In other news though... It's only a week away from Easter and sadly, Ryan leaves me in 5 weeks for the Middle East. Not excited but thankfully I should be pretty busy during that time with baby showers and actual babies being born (not mine) as well as work and three huge movie premiers AND baby prepping of my own. Hopefully it will make the time go by quickly. But man, I am sure going to miss him.
Judge me all you like but my husband is pretty much the bomb diggity and my best friend. I'm allowed to miss him :)



No comments:

Post a Comment