Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A World Apart

I dropped off Ryan at the airport. I cried. He cried. I'm sure Tucker cried.
Worst feeling ever.
Now it's snowing for some unknown reason here in the Salt Lake Valley and I am bummed out beyond belief. But it is very appropriate for how I am feeling today. 
Ryan lands in Cairo in about an hour so hopefully we can Skype or something. But I sure do wish I was with him. I woke up at 3 am this morning and realized that's when he was landing in Paris. So I sent him an email and low and behold right after that I got a very much desired text message (thank you iPhone messaging) and I got to text him for about 20 minutes before he had to get settled into his next flight. 
Well I have no idea how to describe how much I miss my husband right now. But I sure am hoping that these next few weeks go by quickly. I am so ready for May 22nd. It will be the most glorious day ever.
In the meantime, I am looking forward to putting my stroller together tonight and going to the gym. 
As you can tell, my life is so exciting while Ryan is gone. Feel free to join in.
Alright sorry for the downer post. I promise I won't be like this all month (hopefully).





No comments:

Post a Comment