Thursday, August 30, 2012

My best friend

I love my husband. He is the most amazing man in my life.
Ryan helped teach Relief Society last weekend, it was awesome. But it made me think about how much he does for everyone and how amazing he is. I have never known him to turn down an opportunity to serve someone or to help out. 
I adore this guy. Every moment that I am with him, I learn more about him and love him more. He has helped me grow throughout our marriage and I cannot thank him enough. 
Needless to say, life is amazing with my husband and I know that there is no one else in the world that I would rather spend forever with. 
Ryan starts his Master's program now and I know that he is so excited for the chance to do research and narrow down his academic pathway and have a ton of fun along the way.
I am a gusher and I could literally go on FOREVER about the amazing man that I am married to. But, needless to say, I am the luckiest girl alive and I look forward every day to being with him. Being sealed to him for time and all eternity is the greatest comfort and blessing to be thankful for every day :)
So grateful for my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment