Well it starts. We should be starting to hear back from schools this week.
But guess what.... You all have to wait until we make our final decision.
Ryan and I are going to wait and hear back from all of the schools and figure it out for ourselves before you all decide to ring in with your opinions.
We are SO EXCITED to hear back from the schools and to make our decision on where we will be moving to.
I am definitely going to be sad to leave Provo as this is where I have lived for almost a decade, met Ryan and had my squishy son.
But overall, it is going to be amazing and you all will just have to sit on pins and needles. Don't even try to get it out of us. You will fail.
Anyway, until then, TTFN
(ta ta for now for those of you who don't remember that classic sign-off)