Monday, January 6, 2014

A letter to an old friend

Whaddup Senor Sandman,

I think you and I might have been missing one another lately. Are you coming by and I am leaving the door locked? Are you getting the wrong signals from us? Because Ryan and I really love your company but you haven't been around since, um, I don't even remember our last party.
Listen, Tucker would love to meet you. There is plenty of family here to welcome you into our home.
In all reality, Ryan and I miss you. A lot. If there is anything we can do to fix this broken friendship, please let us know. I will make cookies or something. Whatever you want. We are desperate.

Sleepiest regards from the most sleep deprived parents,
Ryan and Chloe

1 comment:

  1. So sorry Chloe! It is so hard to be sleep deprived. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete