Friday, January 31, 2014

Six Glorious Months

Tucker is now six months old. 
We have never been happier.
Parenthood is the greatest adventure.
Our son is the most magical spirit. The most rewarding love and the handsomest thing ever.

At six months Tucker is so awesome.
He loves bananas, oranges, cantaloupe, apples, prunes and green beans and even some tomato soup that I had as part of my lunch.
I love making his food for him. I do have to say that my Baby Bullet steamer and mixer are the best things ever when it comes to making baby food. It is so easy and fun to do. It makes me feel good knowing he is eating the best things possible for him.
We love being his parents. Nothing brings us greater joy.

He still isn't sleeping through the night. We are trying some different things. One day it will happen. He has done it once. But it didn't last. 
He rolls over really well. He talks all the time. I love hearing him talk. I love snuggling with him in the mornings before I leave for work. 
I love everything. 



Tucker learned that morning that he didn't like the camera flash







Just swingin' with Dad

He looks like a giant toddler in this picture

At the doctors for his checkup 

The following videos are just from my phone. They are so darn cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment