Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Countdown Begins...

So, Ryan and I leave for the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in exactly one month from today. It is a little daunting. I am so excited to go, however, I still do not know fully what to expect. But, at least I am going with my dear husband who speaks Arabic and who will (hopefully) not leave my side. Either way, I am sooo excited!


This is the group we are going with: http://zaytooninternational.org/ Check out the website and see how easy it is to join the change!




We are sooooo excited to be there!!! I know once I get there I am not going to want to leave. I am just so excited that this is part of my life and the path that my husband and I are taking. We cannot wait! I will be posting as often as I can onto this blog with pictures and stories from our adventures. So check frequently! We will hopefully not have any downed internet lines while there!

Jordan, here come the Coles!

No comments:

Post a Comment