Saturday, May 21, 2011

Just Because...

I just wanted to write a quick word on how wonderful life is when you are married to your best friend. Oh how there are not words to describe the bliss... :)

My husband is the hardest working man I have ever met. He is so wonderfully generous and kind to everyone that he meets that I am so humbled every time I meet one of his many friends and coworkers.
Recently, I have been getting to know Ryan's last district of missionaries in the MTC. One of the elders had to go home early for health reasons and my dear husband has dedicated himself to calling him every day to speak spanish to the elder so that when he enters the field in a couple months, he is able to still have his spanish be somewhat up to par. This is so sweet in my eyes. I love my husband and the unprecedented love that he shows to everyone around him.

This is just one of the many instances that my husband has shown to me that he is truly dedicated to serving those around him. We love going to see the many missionaries that he has taught and come home from their missions. I love having our friends over for dinner and being part of their lives. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and such wonderful families. Since being married and combining all our loved ones together, we have come to see how blessed we have been all our lives.





So, this is a thanks to my husband for being the most amazing man I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment