Monday, July 30, 2012

New Home!

Well Ryan and I have once again decided to move apartments. But never fear for those of you who are tired of helping us, this is our last move we will make in Utah before we move for Ryan's PhD! Hallelujah!
We have been packing up our lovely one bedroom apartment just south of campus and we are moving into a beautiful town home over on the west side of Provo that will be cute and adorable and perfectly sized for us to hopefully bring home a little one within the next year! Fingers crossed on that last part! :)
So, since there is nothing more exciting than me telling you about how I pack my boxes, I will simply just give you some lovely before and after pictures of our old and new places. Enjoy!

OLD:

NEW: (a couple of them are from pre-move)

No comments:

Post a Comment